|A Perfect NaNo Day|
Kristin's perfect plan for an afternoon of writing in Downtown Palatka:
- Late morning walk on the St. Johns Riverfront - Get the mind and body moving!
- Lunch at The Magnolia Cafe - Typing/writing fuel!
- Writing at Read (Think) Books - Getting down to business!
- Coffee break at This and That Cafe - Because, coffee!
- More writing at Read (Think) Books - You're no NaNo novice!
- Buy a book to reward yourself - Better readers = better writers!
- Late afternoon walk at Ravine Gardens - Winding down and inner peace 😌
- Bonus! Drinks at Uncork & Unwind - Time to celebrate a day well spent!
If you haven't entered the fun yet, go to NaNoWriMo.org and get writing!
Haven't heard of NaNoWriMo? Here's what it is: You write 50,000 words in 30 days, supported by more than 400,000 bookish friends from all over the world. And it's free! (Though donations help bring writing experiences to kids all over the world, so who wouldn't want to do that?)